Call Today

Call Today

Jacqueline B. Dixon
Attorney at Law
A member of the law firm Weatherly, McNally & Dixon PLC
Family Law, Probate, Personal Injury & Mediation
In Middle Tennessee

Experienced Help In Family Law, Probate, Personal Injury And Mediation

Professional Help At A Difficult Time
Divorce, child custody and family law.

Experienced Help In Probate Law & Litigation
Administration, will disputes and conservatorship.

Personalized Professional Help
Learn more about my practice.

Personalized, Professional Service

I have been practicing law in Tennessee for more than three decades, and I have helped hundreds of clients to resolve their issues and improve their lives. From my office in Nashville, I help people in legal areas such as family law, probate and personal injury.

Whatever issue brings you to my office, when you are my client, I take a personal and professional interest in your legal matter. I work hard to reach the best results possible for you and prepare you for better days ahead.

Litigation, Negotiation & Mediation

I represent the injured and their families while they are suffering the long aftermath of terrible accidents. I defend their rights and fight for them to recover the full amount of compensation they are due after they have been injured due to the negligence or bad acts of other parties.

In my family law practice, I help men and women reach better results in divorce, child custody disputes, parentage actions and adoptions. I advocate strongly on behalf of my clients and the best interests of their children.

I can also serve as a neutral mediator. I draw on my skills and experiences to resolve disputes as amicably as possible.

In my probate practice, I help executors, heirs and other clients administer estates and resolve disputes. I also help people protect vulnerable adults through the legal process of conservatorship.

Get Started

If you need help with family law, personal injury, probate or mediation, don’t delay speaking to an experienced lawyer. Call 615-270-1387 today to talk to me. You can also contact my office by email.